STOR-i host a mixture of two different types of research workshops:
- Specialist workshops in methodological developments in Statistics and Operational Research and their interface;
- Themed specialist knowledge exchange workshops on hot topics;
with both types of workshop having a range of invited academic and industrial participants.
These workshops contribute to the vibrancy of the research environment at Lancaster in Statistics and Operational Research. They provide a great opportunity to keep up-to-date with current internationally-leading research and to instigate collaborations with external academics and new industrial partners.
These workshops are targeted at
- Academic specialists;
- STOR-i PhD students in cognate areas;
- Other Lancaster University PhD students;
- Statistic and OR PhD students from other UK universities;
- Industry researchers and users