Department: Mathematics and Statistics
Room: A87, Science & Technology
Tel: +44 (0)1524 594404
Email: Email This Person
Prior to joining STOR-i, I had been working as an IT Engineer for ISS as part of the Management School Faculty team, providing IT support to staff and students accross the south of campus. I completed my BA in Music Technology at Lancaster University in 2008.
My role as IT Engineer is split between STOR-i and ISS; I work two days a week in STOR-i and three days a week in ISS.
My main responsibilities within STOR-i include:
- To support and maintain the computing environment within the STOR-i doctoral training centre.
- To support STOR-i students with any computing-related issues, including continued support with their laptops and troubleshooting research level programming.
- To provide training sessions for staff and students in Unix, C++ and web technologies.
My working hours are:
- Monday 09:00 – 17:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:30 (Working for ISS)
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00 (Working for ISS)
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (Working for ISS)
Although I will be working for ISS Wednesday-Friday, I can still be contacted on those days.