Department: Management Science
Room: A54a ManSci
Tel: +44 (0)1524 595127
Email: Email This Person
I am Senior Lecturer in Network Analytics at the Department of Management Science.
My professional expertise, research and teaching interests focus on deterministic and stochastic optimisation particularly as applied to transportation and logistics operations, air traffic flow management. and energy.
I received the 2013 Best Paper in Transportation Science and Logistics Prize of the Transportation and Logistics Society of INFORMS and I was recipient of the Fulbright Fellowship at M.I.T.
My current research activities focus on:
• Air traffic flow management
• Assignment of scarce resources with fairness considerations
• Dynamic multimodal transportation planning
• Energy and electric power markets
• Optimisation under uncertainty