STOR-i National Associates Network
The STOR-i Centre for Doctoral Training is committed to promoting the exchange of ideas and best research practices across the wider Statistics and Operational Research community. As part of this commitment, STOR-i have created a national associates scheme to provide a network of cooperation amongst PhD students working in Statistics and Operational Research.
Membership to the network is free and open to all UK based Statistics and Operational Research PhD students who are on CASE projects, or whose PhD is co-funded by an industrial partner. Members of the network will benefit from free travel and accommodation to the Centre for Doctoral Training to take part in network events.
Members of the network will have the opportunity to meet fellow STOR students from across the UK, engage with industrial stakeholders and enhance their continuing professional development through bespoke training events. For example:
- Annual STOR-i conference
- Industrial problem solving days
- Masterclass events
- STOR computer software training days
- STOR-i funded workshops
Limited places are available, so if you are interested in joining in the scheme then please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Name of your academic institution and industrial collaborator
- An up-to-date CV
- A brief description of your PhD project and how this links with your industrial collaborator
- Letter from supervisor confirming that she/he is happy for you to attend network events