LMS Good Practice Scheme
The STOR-i Centre for Doctoral Training is a supporter of the London Mathematical Society Good Practice Scheme. In becoming a supporter, the STOR-i CDT is committed to supporting the five principles of good practice:
- A robust organisational framework to deliver equality of opportunity and reward
- Appointment, promotion and selection processes and procedures that encourage men and women to apply for academic posts at all levels.
- Departmental structures and systems which enable men and women to progress and continue in their careers.
- Departmental organisation, structure, management arrangements and culture that are open, inclusive and transparent and encourage the participation of all staff.
- Flexible approaches and provisions that encompass the working day, the working year and a working life and enable individuals, at all career and life stages, to maximise their contribution to mathematics, their department and institution.